Are you passionate about new trends and technologies within advanced signal processing? Would you like to be part of a fast-growing company developing the next generation high-resolution radars?
Come join the next growth story in radar technology in Denmark. During the last four years we have secured more than 40 million DKK in project funding and direct investment from our investors. We signed our first project sale last year. Now we need you to help bring our vision to reality!
As a Senior Signal Processing Specialist, you will play a central role in many aspects such as:
- Advanced Radar signal processing.
- New methods for target detection, recognition, and classification.
- Penetration of new application fields supported by our Diamond Radar technology.
- Sensor Fusion using both radar, vision, and other modalities.
We expect that you will take a leading role in some of our externally funded research projects that aims to develop new multidomain technologies.
Our radar signal processing platform utilizes a heterogeneous processing concept consisting of FPGA, CPU, and GPU to support both high-speed sampling and real-time processing as well as nearly real-time feature extraction. The radar signal processing chain is split between low-level and high-level algorithm design and implementation in MATLAB/VHDL/CUDA/C/C++.
The ideal candidate for the position has the following qualifications:
- Holds a PhD degree in electrical engineering or has an equivalent scientific background.
- Excels in the field of digital signal processing.
- Has a strong theoretical background in mathematics, physics and some insight into radar and RF technology. Has more than 5 years of experience in product development in a similar industry. Can move ideas from theory into products.
- Thinks out of the box and can bring together concepts and ideas from different technical fields.
- C/C++/MATLAB or Python programming skills.
Experience within one or more of the following will be a plus, but it is not necessarily required:
- Sensor systems design and field-testing.
- FPGA/VHDL programming.
- GPU programming.
- Machine learning.
- Camera vision and image processing.
- Antenna and Microwave technique.
Working in a fast-paced, agile, and team-based environment demands a high degree of self-planning as well as the ability to work independently. Your colleagues are highly skilled, innovative, pro-active, and motivated in their work approach. They possess strong analytical skills, tend to be good communicators in English (corporate language) and Danish, and take pride in their job and deliverables. We expect you to be in the same category. We offer an unconventional working environment with informal social interaction, team-spirit and generally a pleasant sense of being part of something innovative.
For additional information about the position, please contact CTO Torsten Elmkjær at +45 2542 4425 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your application to email@example.com. We read applications continuously, and the vacancy will be filled when we find the right candidate.
The job is to be carried out in Egå, near Århus.